Re: Win32 Thread safetyness - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Win32 Thread safetyness
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Yeah, that could be done with a little makefile hacking - we can use our
emulation for libpq and normal pthreads for ecpglib.

However, I'm still unsure how to handle the problem I posted about. From
what Andrew Supernews has posted about pthread_t not being guaranteed to
be an int, the appropriate fix would be to stop casting it to long. I
haven't looked at the implications of that yet though - any thoughts
before I do?

Regards, Dave.