Re: font size - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: font size
Date
Re: font size  (Gavin Sherry <swm@alcove.com.au>)
Re: font size  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
List pgsql-www

The could well be the case. OK, seeing as I have yet to hear from the
very people I was waiting to hear from, I propose:

1) We replace the user quote on the front page with the survey.

2) The sub headings (H2 iirc) are made either darker, or a more
prominent color than the current grey.

3) After a couple of weeks or so, if the users request it we increase
the default font size a little. I think somewhere between the current
small and large sizes.

Opinions/yays or nays please - and just so there is no confusion,
majority rules!!

Regards, Dave.