Google ads gripe - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Google ads gripe
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi guys,

I'm sure it's paying for some of the infrastructure, I'm slightly
concerned that virtually every page I visit on Gborg or Archives is
trying to sell me pgsqlmanager or some other commercial PostgreSQL
product, whilst all the ads for pgAdmin and other FOSS tools and
products are now gone.

Whilst I'm sure pgsqlmanager is all very nice, it does leave Open Source
tools somewhat out in the dark and will might well leave people thinking
that the DB server is free, but then we sting them for any tools.

Or is this just me being unfairly biased?

Regards, Dave