Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] VC++ psql build broken - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] VC++ psql build broken
Date
List pgsql-patches

_CRTIMP int __cdecl rename(const char *, const char *);

>     extern int  pgunlink(const char *path);

_CRTIMP int __cdecl _unlink(const char *);

> Good question on wether we need to keep this working but it
> would be nice to keep it I guess for client-only installs
> that want to build from source using non-Mingw.

Nice, but not essential. I certainly don't think it's worth spending
excessive amounts of energy on though.

Regards, Dave