Re: LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Hi Richard,

I will be there on the 7th with a colleague, though as my employer is
paying I will have to mingle a little, but if there is anything I might
be useful for, let me know (I don't do Java but do have a little
experience with the Windows port).

Regards, Dave