LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Richard Huxton
Subject LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th
Date
Re: LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th
List pgsql-advocacy
Thanks to the kind offices of uklinux.net we have the offer of a stall
at the .Org village again.

Both Oliver and myself are planning to attend, but a third person might
well be useful. Especially if you have experience of the Java/Windows
side of PG.

Preparation is going to be tricky because we are both on holiday in the
lead-up to the event, so I'm trying to get things moving asap.

Further notes in a separate thread.
--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd