Re: Beta1 and translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Beta1 and translations
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

I made that change a while back, and then backed it out because we ended
up with the po files available for download being incomplete. Whenever
the pot file is updated, *all* the po files need to be remerged so that
the translators can just download them and start typing without having
to go get the pot file and merge manually first. We need to make it as
easy for them as possible.

Regards, Dave.