Re: Beta1 and translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Beta1 and translations
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I'm not too happy with the latter. No need to update the .po just to get
the correct total size. IMHO total strings to translate should come from
pgadmin3.pot, and only individual stati should be extracted from the *po
files. Committing non-changes to cvs just to have statistics updated
isn't really satisfying.

Regards,
Andreas