Beta1 and translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Beta1 and translations
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Miha Radej wrote:
> umm, i don't really know how this process goes and if this has anything
> to do with it, but if so, could you please wait a day or two so i try to
> translate as much as i can of these new strings and send in the .po file?

Translation can be regarded somewhat independent from our beta rollout.
We'll certainly try to put as many translations into it as possible, but
to keep things running we'll push beta regardless of translation status.

Please note that I updated the *pot catalog file yesterday, this doesn't
reflect correctly (again... :-( on the translation status website.
Currently, we have 1012 strings.

Regards,
Andreas