Re: pgAdmin beta4 - accelerator troubles - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin beta4 - accelerator troubles
Date
List pgadmin-support

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Harald Armin Massa
Sent: 30 October 2006 09:07
To: pgAdmin Support
Subject: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin beta4 - accelerator troubles

Hello,

on using pgAdmin b4 query window with German menues, the letter "n" is no longer typeable...

select * from wun

fails at typing the "n", and opens a new query window.

Sounds like you're leaning on the control key.

I know, I have done the German translation ... but aren't .mo files not forbidden to add NON-Alted keys and non Ctrl-ed keys to hotkeys? :) :)

Translations cannot add hotkeys - the most they can do is add shortcut keys by prefixing letters with &. You still need to press Alt (or whatever) to activate them.

----

Within the installer, the licence page: the accelerator for "no, I do not" and "next page" are both "n" -> so, in fact, they are both useless.

I recommend changing the "no" to "n&o", so.

Thanks, fixed.

Regards, Dave.