Re: pgAdmin beta4 - accelerator troubles - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Harald Armin Massa
Subject Re: pgAdmin beta4 - accelerator troubles
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dave,

select * from wun

fails at typing the "n", and opens a new query window.

Sounds like you're leaning on the control key.

Yeah. That was my first suspicion. So I tried it again, put my left hand away and single-fingerly typed that n

and still, a new query window opens. That's absolutely reproducable.

>Translations cannot add hotkeys - the most they can do is add shortcut keys by >prefixing letters with &. You still need to press Alt (or whatever) to activate them.

Thank you for this confirmation, Dave. So I am exculpated :)

But still, a single, non-modified "n" gets me a new query window with pgAdmin3 beta 4, German language....

Do I have to rename all my tables to not contain a "n", or is this fixable? :)

best wishes

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa