Re: [CORE] GPL Source and Copyright Questions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [CORE] GPL Source and Copyright Questions
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I think that speaks for the current usage of the cygwin port. Snake runs
native builds daily, but like Magnus and his dev box there's no way I'm
letting Cygwin anywhere near it. Istr that the only vaguely active
Cygwin member is Andrew's laptop.

Regards, Dave.