Re: Paste rows rough patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Paste rows rough patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hmm, I'm seeing some odd behaviour...

- A copy/paste of a single row seems to work in most cases, but:

  - Sometimes, nothing got pasted into the new row
  - Sometimes, the entire row got pasted into the end of an existing
cell (which had been selected, prior to selecting the '*' row.

I couldn't find a pattern to reproduce these, but they did occur a
number of times during a few minutes of heavy copy/pasting.

- Multi-row pasting doesn't work, but I guess you know that!

Regards, Dave.