Re: how to create backup copies - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: how to create backup copies
Date
List pgadmin-support

OK, think I've tracked this down now - and have been able to recreate it
in a VM. Unfortunately, the most appropriate fix will take some thinking
about. The problem is similar to the note you found in the MS
documentation, though not identical - apparently in Windows <= 2000,
services don't have stdin/stdout etc.

See
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers-win32/2004-07/msg00181.php
for more details. The fix in this case is not suitable for us
unfortunately and would need some adaptation.

Regards, Dave.