Re: how to create backup copies - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: how to create backup copies
Date
List pgadmin-support

pgAgent isn't a Windows app, it's a console app (despite the fact it
does link to some (wx)Windows libraries). Besides, you don't see it
hang...

I'm going to see if I can recreate this problem in a VM and try to track
it down. I'll get back to you asap...

Regards, Dave.