Re: pgagent jobs never start - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgagent jobs never start
Date
List pgadmin-support

OK, loaded that into my master connection DB, installed pgAgent, started
it up and away it went inserting rows into the test table. So, I suspect
the agent service is failing to connect to your database for some
reason.

Is there anything obvious in the event log? If not can you remove and
add the service again with the -l 2 option please? That will cause a
bunch of debug output to be logged to the Application event log, and
should include some hints as to what's going on.

Regards, Dave.