Re: VBA, WIN ODBC system error: setup routine error 182, translator - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: VBA, WIN ODBC system error: setup routine error 182, translator
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Given your other problems with the existing DSN, it sounds like
something is seriously hosed on that system. Where is psqlODBC
installed? Are all the dependency DLLs there as well? Should be
something like:

psqlodbca.dll
psqlodbcw.dll
libpq.dll