Re: Output parameter isn't available ??? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ludek Finstrle
Subject Re: Output parameter isn't available ???
Date
List pgsql-odbc
> I see , thanks.
> Output parameter will be supported in the future version ?
> is it in the To-do list ?

There are a lot of features on todo list. There is few developers with
few time. Feel free to join us and help.

> By the way , where can I get a detailed document about psqlodbc ,
> I want to know the difference , example savePoint,autocommit, Output
> parameter and so on . thanks.

I'm afraid you can only ask here. I don't know about detailed
documentation. We don't have enough time to develop so documentation
is the last problem for us :-(

What do you want know about these examples?
savePoint: You can use it in autocommit off mode. I see no support for
           it in ODBC API so I don't know if there could be better
           support for it in psqlODBC
autocommit: on  - you don't care on commit/rollback, the driver makes
                  it automatically after each statement you could
                  use here manual transaction - this has same behaviour
                  as autocommit off ( I hope :-) )
            off - you have to call BEGIN, COMMIT/ROLLBACK, ....
                  you can use here the savePoints
output param: isn't supported yet

Regards,

Luf