Re: Paste bug in Query Tool - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Paste bug in Query Tool
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

You can also use the scroll arrow at the end of the scrollbar to get to
the end of the line, just not the scrollbar itself.

This is definitely a bug in the Scintilla control itself though - I can
reproduce it in the Scite editor so somehow we need to get a fix into
that, then get it refreshed into wx, and finally up to pgAdmin!

I'll start with the wx guys....

/D