[HACKERS] [patch] Build pgoutput with MSVC - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From MauMau
Subject [HACKERS] [patch] Build pgoutput with MSVC
Date
List pgsql-hackers
    Hello,

I tried logical replication on Windows, but it failed like this:

postgres=# create subscription mysub connection 'host=localhost
port=5433 user=tuna dbname=postgres' publication mypub with (nocopy
data);
NOTICE:  synchronized table states
ERROR:  could not create replication slot "mysub": ERROR:  could not
access file "pgoutput": No such file or directory
postgres=#

The pgoutput is not built with MSVC.  The attached patch fixes this.
I confirmed that a few INSERTs were replicated correctly.

Should I add this matter in the PostgreSQL 10 Open Items page?

Regards
MauMau