Re: [HACKERS] [patch] Build pgoutput with MSVC - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [patch] Build pgoutput with MSVC
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:10 PM, MauMau <maumau307@gmail.com> wrote:
> The pgoutput is not built with MSVC.  The attached patch fixes this.
> I confirmed that a few INSERTs were replicated correctly.
>
> Should I add this matter in the PostgreSQL 10 Open Items page?

Yes, with Peter as committer and Petr as owner.

+    my $pgoutput = $solution->AddProject(
+        'pgoutput', 'dll', '',
+        'src/backend/replication/pgoutput');
+    $pgoutput->AddReference($postgres);
Yup, that's correct.

You have forgotten to update clean.bat, which should clean up pgoutput.dll.
--
Michael