Re: Text/Image, JSP tomcat. How can I operate the text and image - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Subject Re: Text/Image, JSP tomcat. How can I operate the text and image
Date
List pgsql-sql
Have a look at lo_import and lo_export. Can handle chunks at a time
Also bytea type. You have to handle complete items with this. Although it'd
need some formating. I believe zeros go to \000, ' to \' and \ to \\ as a
bare minimum, but am not at all sure on that.
- Stuart