Re: Deleting obsolete values - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Subject Re: Deleting obsolete values
Date
List pgsql-sql
DELETE FROM partitur WHERE EXISTS (SELECT * FROM partitur AS ss_partitur
WHERE ss_partitur.userid=partitur.userid AND ss_partitur.ts>partitur.ts);
Seems like it should seems like it should delete all old values (however I
have not tested it)
- Stuart