pgsql: initdb: Set collversion for standard collation UNICODE - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject pgsql: initdb: Set collversion for standard collation UNICODE
Date
List pgsql-committers
initdb: Set collversion for standard collation UNICODE

Since the behavior of the UNICODE collation can change with new
ICU/Unicode versions, we need to apply the versioning mechanism to it.
We do this with an UPDATE command in initdb; this is similar to how we
put the collation version into pg_database already.

Reported-by: Daniel Verite <daniel@manitou-mail.org>
Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/49417853-7bdd-4b23-a4e9-04c7aff33821@manitou-mail.org

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e32701b8d285cd402f75fc9059d083e89ee8166b

Modified Files
src/bin/initdb/initdb.c          | 7 +++++++
src/include/catalog/catversion.h | 2 +-