pgsql: Fix pg_dump/pg_restore to restore event trigger comments later. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Fix pg_dump/pg_restore to restore event trigger comments later.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix pg_dump/pg_restore to restore event trigger comments later.

Repair an oversight in commit 8728b2c70: if we're postponing restore
of event triggers to the end, we must also postpone restoring any
comments on them, since of course we cannot create the comments first.
(This opens yet another opportunity for an event trigger to bollix
the restore, but there's no help for that.)

Per bug #16346 from Alexander Lakhin.

Like the previous commit, back-patch to all supported branches.

Hamid Akhtar and Tom Lane

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/16346-6210ad7a0ea81be1@postgresql.org

Branch
------
REL_11_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/d050c611373182ec87afd4912a330c4dac8684cc

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_dump/pg_backup_archiver.c | 12 ++++++++++++
1 file changed, 12 insertions(+)