[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix omission of locations in outfuncs/readfuncs partitioningnod - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix omission of locations in outfuncs/readfuncs partitioningnod
Date
List pgsql-committers
Fix omission of locations in outfuncs/readfuncs partitioning node support.

We could have limped along without this for v10, which was my intention
when I annotated the bug in commit 76a3df6e5.  But consensus is that it's
better to fix it now and take the cost of a post-beta1 initdb (which is
needed because these node types are stored in pg_class.relpartbound).

Since we're forcing initdb anyway, take the opportunity to make the node
type identification strings match the node struct names, instead of being
randomly different from them.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/E1dFBEX-0004wt-8t@gemulon.postgresql.org

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/80f583ffe930b21d6e5c47be4342356e57851a9a

Modified Files
src/backend/nodes/outfuncs.c     | 10 +++++-----
src/backend/nodes/readfuncs.c    | 10 ++++------
src/include/catalog/catversion.h |  2 +-