pgsql: Code cleanup in the wake of recent LWLock refactoring. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject pgsql: Code cleanup in the wake of recent LWLock refactoring.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Code cleanup in the wake of recent LWLock refactoring.

As of commit c1772ad9225641c921545b35c84ee478c326b95e, there's no
longer any way of requesting additional LWLocks in the main tranche,
so we don't need NumLWLocks() or LWLockAssign() any more.  Also,
some of the allocation counters that we had previously aren't needed
any more either.

Amit Kapila

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/79a7ff0fe56ac9d782b0734ebb0e7a5299015e58

Modified Files
src/backend/storage/lmgr/lwlock.c | 89 ++++++++-------------------------------
src/include/storage/lwlock.h      |  2 -