pgsql: Remove theoretically-unnecessary special case for icc. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Remove theoretically-unnecessary special case for icc.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Remove theoretically-unnecessary special case for icc.

Intel's icc is generally able to swallow asm blocks written for gcc.
We have a few places that don't seem to know that, though.  Experiment
with removing the special case for icc in ia64_get_bsp(); if the buildfarm
likes this, I'll try more cleanup.  This is a good test case because it
involves a "stop" notation that seems like it might not be very portable.

Branch
------
master

Details