Re: Is is worth organising a - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Nicolas Pettiaux
Subject Re: Is is worth organising a
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le Vendredi 1 Novembre 2002 07:59, Shridhar Daithankar a écrit :

> > I put it in http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/PostgresQL101
> >
> > > I hope this will allow people to get a speedy head start.
> >
> > We'll see :-)
>
> I have updated it with some additional information plus correcting some
> typos, better formatting etc.

Good

Reading it again, I think we need links to using postgresql in office
applications for example with odbc links to staroffice or better openoffice.

One application that is often considered missing in the office space is a
equivalent to M$ Access.

For me the combinaison; OOo + Pgsql offers many of the desired features
(included a true DB backend that M$ Access lacks)

Having a aplication used by office users can rapidly leads to a large adoption

Regards,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux
Association électronique libre pour la promotion des