Re: Is is worth organising a - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Is is worth organising a
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 31 Oct 2002 at 16:26, Nicolas Pettiaux - AEL wrote:
> Please do not hesitate to create an account for yourself.
>
> I have just created one for you, Shridhar. Just use
> ShridharDaithankar (no password required) to sign in
>
> You have automatically a "personnal page" created as
> http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/ShridharDaithankar (where I put basic
> information)
>
> This is easier (but not compulsory) to know who did what.

Oh thank you very much.

> I put it in http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/PostgresQL101
> > I hope this will allow people to get a speedy head start.
> We'll see :-)

I have updated it with some additional information plus correcting some typos,
better formatting etc.

Bye
 Shridhar

--
The Seventh Commandments for Technicians:    Work thou not on energized equipment,
for if thou dost, thy fellow    workers will surely buy beers for thy widow and