Re: Is is worth organising a - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Nicolas Pettiaux - AEL
Subject Re: Is is worth organising a
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> On 31 Oct 2002 at 15:21, Nicolas Pettiaux - AEL wrote:
>

>>Putting action next to verbs , I have already created
>>
>>http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/PostgresqlAdvocacy
>>
>>inside the wiki setup by the AEL, the Belgian association for the
>>promotion of human rights in the information society, in fact working
>>very much at the promotion of free software in Belgium.
>

> I have added couple of suggestion in particular with LUGs. I can forward these
> news letter to at least two LUGs I have subscribed to. That should cover some
> 1500 subscribers all in all. They will get to read this at their door steps.

Thanks

Please do not hesitate to create an account for yourself.

I have just created one for you, Shridhar. Just use
ShridharDaithankar (no password required) to sign in

You have automatically a "personnal page" created as
http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/ShridharDaithankar (where I put basic
information)

This is easier (but not compulsory) to know who did what.

I put it in http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/PostgresQL101
> I hope this will allow people to get a speedy head start.
We'll see :-)

> I don't know if it should go to advocacy or doc. But either place looks equally
> good to me. Make a flyer out of this 101 and hand over to potential users..;-)
>
> Let me know your comments.

Thank you for your input.

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux
Association électronique libre pour la promotion des