keyword LIMIT in SQL-statement, psqlodbc workaround? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Johann Zuschlag
Subject keyword LIMIT in SQL-statement, psqlodbc workaround?
Date
wrong values in ODBC parameters?  ("Johann Zuschlag" <zuschlag2@online.de>)
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I'm using a commercial application. Well, apart from the problem
that it crashes my psqlodbc.dll (which I'm trying to debug)
it uses the keyword LIMIT.

Like: CREATE ITEMS (NAME VARCHAR(10), LIMIT NUMERIC...

To my knowledge it worked with PostgreSQL 6.4. Why not with 7.x?
I thought it should be possible. Did I misinterpret SQL-92/98?
MS-SQL and ORACLE are accepting it.

Since I can't persuade my application to put LIMIT in quotes,
I need another solution. Any ideas, workarounds how to do it in
psqlodbc?

regards

Johann