Postgres 10 temp tablespace question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joseph Dunleavy
Subject Postgres 10 temp tablespace question
Date
List pgsql-general

I am building a multi-tenant deployment with multiple database - 1 tenant per database.

I would like to be able to dedicate specific temp tablespace to a specific database or user/schemas.

I understand how to define temp_tablespace in postgresql.conf.

I can't find anything in the documentation on how to dedicate a specific temp_tablespaces to a specific database, user or schema.

I also thought maybe I could create a trigger on logon to set a specific temp tablespace per user, but I can't do that either.

Is it possible in Postgresql to dedicate a specific temp tablespace to a specific database or user/schema?

Thank you for the help.

JD