Re: BUG #9604: Unable to access table remotely - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Buccetti
Subject Re: BUG #9604: Unable to access table remotely
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  One of our network gurus star=
ted digging into the issue last night and found that there was a problem wi=
th our Pacemaker syncing.  Essentially it failed to sync properly and promo=
ted a slave node to Master and gave two different nodes the =93master=94 IP=
 address.  Also, the table we were accessing was an unlogged table.  We bel=
ieve these issues caused our problem.  Once the syncing issue was resolved =
and the IP addresses were corrected, the issue cleared itself up.

Going forward we are going to monitor the situation and see if the syncing =
issue repeats.

Thank you again,

Michael Buccetti

On Mar 17, 2014, at 7:21 PM, Venkata Balaji Nagothi <vbnpgc@gmail.com<mailt=