Re: Postgres Compare - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Postgres Compare
Date
List pgsql-general

For the ODBC functions, our (CONNX) PostgreSQL driver supports all of
the functions listed and many others as well.
Here is the manual:
http://www.connx.com/products/connx/Connx%208.8%20UserGuide/connxcdd32.h
tm
If you click on the ODBC SQL Grammar book, there are lots of details
underneath of all the operations supported.

For instance, with our ODBC driver for PostgreSQL, you could query for
skew of the sample or the name of the month, etc.  So, with PostgreSQL,
you can get that sort of additional functionality if it is wanted.

Also, for a PostgreSQL success story, we are currently using our own
native Win32 port of PostgreSQL to empower our data synchronization
engine.