Re: count and group by question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: count and group by question
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Warning -- totally untested and glommed from memory -- probably not
quite right...

SELECT count (distinct  cast(to_char(pa_shopping_cart.delivery_date, 'FMMM/FMDD/YY') as
varchar) || pa_products.product_name || pa_orders.order_state)
FROM pa_shopping_cart, pa_products, pa_orders
WHERE pa_shopping_cart.order_id = pa_orders.order_id AND pa_shopping_cart.product_id = pa_products.product_id