Re: ECPG won't compile anymore - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: ECPG won't compile anymore
Date
List pgsql-hackers

There are some other freely available parser/generators.  I like the
Lemmon parser generator.  Of course, I have no idea how traumatic it
would be to convert a Bison grammar into Lemmon.  There is also PCCTS
and some other free ones.

http://www.hwaci.com/sw/lemon/