ECPG won't compile anymore - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject ECPG won't compile anymore
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I finally hit bison's limit and cannot find any easy to remove rules in
the ecpg part of the parser anymore. There may be some in the backend
part, but I'd like to keep those in sync.

For the time being I update my machine to a development snapshot bison
1.49, but that doesn't look like a good solution. After all it hasn't
been released yet.

Since I suppose almost no one of you outthere uses a development version
of bison I cannot commit my changes, or else, you all cannot compile
ecpg anymore.

So what do we do?

Michael
--