Re: BUG #9472: pg_dumpall fails with "unrecognized node type: 650" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Weiss, Wilfried
Subject Re: BUG #9472: pg_dumpall fails with "unrecognized node type: 650"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,

sorry for confusing you.
I found the reason for this issue.

Originally I compiled pg 9.2.2 using gcc and everything worked fine.
Then I compiled it again using xlc and restarted the engine without unload=
ing and recreating the database.
It seems that are major differences even though it was the same software l=
evel.

Basically I prefer xlc as it runs better on AIX but there were some moneta=
ry reasons that made me try gcc.

Unfortunately this issue is so exotic that probably no one else can take a=
dvantage out of my experience.

Thank you for turning me into the right direction. It helped a lot.

Regards
Wilfried =20

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----