Re: (Fwd) SQLSetPos problem under Linux - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Janet Borschowa
Subject Re: (Fwd) SQLSetPos problem under Linux
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Do a search for DRIVER_CURSOR_IMPLEMENT on the odbc mailing list. With
version 7.x this needed to be defined on the command line when building the
source code to use updateable cursors.

-- Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de [mailto:lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:23 PM
To: Pgsql-Odbc@Postgresql.Org
Subject: (Fwd) [ODBC] SQLSetPos problem under Linux

Hi,

is there really no answer for me ?

Thanks

Lothar

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded message -------
Von:                lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de
An:                 pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Datum:       Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:10:56 +0100
Betreff:            [ODBC] SQLSetPos problem under Linux

Hi,

I have the following problem under Linux:

I use SQLSetpos to update data at current cursor position with SQL_UPDATE.
I get back an error message, that only SQL_POSITION/REFRESH is supported.

Does this limitation come from your ODBC driver or is it limited by unixODBC
?

Or, how must I activate these functionality while building it from sources ?

With your windows ODBC driver (version 7.3.200), I do not have these
problems.

Ehhm, SuSE Linux 9.1, its unixODBC version 2.2.8-55

Thanks

Lothar