(Fwd) SQLSetPos problem under Linux - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de
Subject (Fwd) SQLSetPos problem under Linux
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

is there really no answer for me ?

Thanks

Lothar

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded message -------
Von:                lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de
An:                 pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Datum:       Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:10:56 +0100
Betreff:            [ODBC] SQLSetPos problem under Linux

Hi,

I have the following problem under Linux:

I use SQLSetpos to update data at current cursor position with SQL_UPDATE.
I get back an error message, that only SQL_POSITION/REFRESH is supported.

Does this limitation come from your ODBC driver or is it limited by unixODBC ?

Or, how must I activate these functionality while building it from sources ?

With your windows ODBC driver (version 7.3.200), I do not have these problems.

Ehhm, SuSE Linux 9.1, its unixODBC version 2.2.8-55

Thanks

Lothar