Re: ODBC limitation?? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: ODBC limitation??
Date
List pgsql-general

I am not speaking with specific knowledge about the official PostgreSQL
ODBC driver, but support for the above grammar is not demanded by the
actual ODBC specification.  Many ODBC drivers have a pass-through mode.
You might check the documentation for the official driver and see if it
has one.  Any query that will work from PSQL will work in pass-through
mode.