Re: Maven based build and refactoring - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Sebastian Hennebrueder
Subject Re: Maven based build and refactoring
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

I can understand your points  and will put the refactoring idea aside but do what I originally wanted - help with the missing JDBC 4 things.

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder

-----
http://www.laliluna.de
Java software developer and trainer for Hibernate and Java Persistence