Re: BUG #9478: Greenplum External Table definitions - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Gerstein
Subject Re: BUG #9478: Greenplum External Table definitions
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I just complained that this functionality was working properly and does =
not work anymore after 1.10.5 release=85

Michael Gerstein | Architect=20

Pivotal | www.GoPivotal.com

m: +1.732.768.9891 | e: mgerstein@gopivotal.com

On Mar 18, 2014, at 10:14 PM, Mark Kirkwood =
<mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz> wrote:

> On 19/03/14 14:14, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 09:05:12PM -0400, Michael Gerstein wrote:
>>> It is not  a Greenplum bug, because the query is working fine in =
Greenplum and
>>> returns proper values. Besides, the version 1.10.5 works correctly.
>>> This functionality was broken after the version of 1.10.5 in pgAdmin
>> Well, I am not sure how I was supposed to guess that pgadmin was
>> involved here.   I suggest you report it to them then.
>>=20
>=20
> Or perhaps persuade the Greenplum/Pivotal folks to do an enhancement =
to Pgadmin so it understands these (and any other) schema objects that =
do not exist in standard Postgres.