Re: Why PGSQL has no developments in the .NET area? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rohit Coder
Subject Re: Why PGSQL has no developments in the .NET area?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I used Npgsql 2.0 last and it was slow when querying database to populate DataGridView or DropDownLists in Windows Forms application. To verify, I removed Npgsql and installed pgsql's ODBC driver. It worked very fast.

In another case, when the user brings focus on any DropDownList, the list fills with filtered records. This filling was slow when compared to the ODBC driver.

I checked Npgsql latest release on this page of PgFoundry. When you all are saying that Npgsql's last release was 9, I suspect whether I am looking the latest release on a correct website or not.

Regards,
Rohit Khare.