Re: Why PGSQL has no developments in the .NET area? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Subject Re: Why PGSQL has no developments in the .NET area?
Date
List pgsql-general

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 13:46, Chris Travers <chris.travers@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:13 AM, <mgould@isstrucksoftware.net> wrote:
The Ngpsql driver isn't old.  They've released updates to it all through version 8 and 9 so far as I know.  We do some .Net work against Postgres and it seems to work for what we're doing.

Indeed, the latest release seems to be less than a month old.....  It does seem the project could release news items more frequently though. ;-)

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Yeah, I agree with you. Sorry for that.

On the good side, we released a new beta last week. :)
Attachment