- Mailing list pgsql-general

From LeeHyung Joo - Kevin
Subject
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi all.

I got some error about psql pipeline.

I input the command in shell script below :

shp2pgsql d w I s 987987(custom srid) test.shp test | psql h testhost d testdb

The problem is, when I check the table list and geometry_columns table, that it doesnt have schema_name public.

Its like select AddGeometryColumn(‘’,test,the_geom,987987,MULTIPOLYGON,2);

Theres no public’…

Before |, it doesnt have an error. I confirmed the output messege by using echo.

If I copy the command before | like shp2pgsql d w I s 987987 test.shp test, and then typing by keyboard the | psql h testhost d testdb

It is working well including public. Its occurred error only after executing shell script like $./test.sh

How can I do? What should I change or something to do?

Thanks in advanced.

Kevin Lee.

Best Regards.