Re: gistchoose vs. bloat - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: gistchoose vs. bloat
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
On Thu, 2012-10-18 at 15:09 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Jeff, do you think we need more review of this patch?

In the patch, it refers to rd_options without checking for NULL first,
which needs to be fixed.

There's actually still one place where it says "id" rather than "is".
Just a nitpick.

Regarding my point 4 from the previous email, I mildly disagree with the
style, but I don't see a correctness problem there.

If the first two items are fixed, then the patch is fine with me.

First two items are fixed in attached version of the patch.

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.
Attachment