Re: Dimension limit in contrib/cube (dump/restore hazard?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: Dimension limit in contrib/cube (dump/restore hazard?)
Date
Re: Dimension limit in contrib/cube (dump/restore hazard?)
Re: Dimension limit in contrib/cube (dump/restore hazard?)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 10:30 PM Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> > 28 авг. 2018 г., в 14:18, Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> написал(а):
> >
> > OK, but I think cube_c_f8() and cube_c_f8_f8() also need to be
> > revised.  Also, I think this behavior should be covered by regression
> > tests.
> True. Also there's one case in cube_subset.

In general looks good for me.  Personally I get tired with cube.out
and cube_2.out.  They are different with only few checks involving
scientific notation.  But all the patches touching cube regression
tests should update both cube.out and cube_2.out.  I propose to split
scientific notation checks into separate test.  I've also add check
for sube_subset().

I'm going to check this patchset on Windows and commit if no objections.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

Attachment