Re: Dimension limit in contrib/cube (dump/restore hazard?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Dimension limit in contrib/cube (dump/restore hazard?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> writes:
> I'm going to check this patchset on Windows and commit if no objections.

These error messages do not conform to our message style guidelines:
you've copied an errdetail message as primary error message, but the
rules are different for that (no complete sentences, no initial cap,
no period).

Using ERRCODE_ARRAY_ELEMENT_ERROR seems pretty random as well --- so far
as I can see, that's generally used for cases like "this array has the
wrong type of data elements".  Perhaps ERRCODE_PROGRAM_LIMIT_EXCEEDED
would be the best choice.